It’s the third Friday of the month so you’ll find me blogging at Christian Children’s Authors. Today’s topic: Having Faith When Life Throws You Curveballs. Check it out at http://christianchildrensauthors.com/2017/05/19/having-faith-when-life-throws-you-a-curveball/
As part of the Author Fair I participated in, visitors voted on which of my story ideas I should work on next. Here are the winners listed by popularity.
Picture Book/Early Readers
- Re-imagined Little Red Riding Hood with a modern girl who outwits the wolf.
- On a cold Christmas Eve, a tiny buck is frightened away from his home by a bear. He’s gone so far that he doesn’t know the way home, but then he remembers something his mother always told him and her wisdom help guides him home.
- An ingenious turkey comes up with ways to avoid becoming Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- Five-year-old Beatrice and her make-believe friend Charlotte go on an adventure where they imagine the lawn mower is really a dinosaur eating up everything and they must escape.
- A young boy comes up with a plan to save Christmas when Santa cancels the holiday because there are too many kids on the naughty list.
- When an eleven-year-old victim of excessive bullying commits suicide, the residents of her small town are left with the struggle of maintaining the status quo or changing how they treat each other.
- A time travel series where two or three kids travel to the past via a certain object and meet historical figures along the way, helping to solve some problem. Once the problem is solved, the object brings them back home.
- A time travel story where a child journeys to the future and helps an older person, discovering at the end that the person she helped was her older self.
- A mystery about private school kids on a field trip who work to uncover a missing artifact or find a student who goes missing.
Young Adult and Adult
- Modern day Romeo and Juliet story.
- Thriller about a wife who attempts to murder her husband and then disappears. With the help of a private investigator who is his former girlfriend he works to track down his wife.
- A mystery with a love triangle set in the 1970s.
- A story of three sisters from a dysfunctional family each coping with a crisis and how those crises draw them together.
Please vote for your favorites in the comments section of this post. Thanks.
It’s been a little while since I’ve posted at Christian Children’s Authors. I come back talking about waiting on God’s timing. Please visit and leave your thoughts at http://christianchildrensauthors.com/2017/02/17/great-to-be-back/
Challenge accepted and challenge met!
My virtual book tour for Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving continues today. You can find me at two places:
Tuesday, December 6 – Guest Blogging at Dear Reader, Love Author
Tuesday, December 6 – Book Featured at As the Page Turns
My virtual book tour for Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving starts today. You can find me at two places:
Monday, December 5 – Interview at Over the Rainbow Book Reviews
Monday, December 5 – Book Featured at The Writer’s Life
I would appreciate it if you had time to stop by and check out my latest release. Thanks for the support!
For the full schedule please visit http://ccmalandrinos.com/2016/11/23/macaroni-and-cheese-for-thanksgiving-vbt-starts-december-5/
It’s the third Friday of the month, so I am blogging at Christian Children’s Authors. Hope you’ll visit my article, “How Did a Good Christian Parent Like Me End Up With a Wayward Child?” You can find it at http://christianchildrensauthors.com/2016/09/16/how-did-a-good-christian-parent-like-me-end-up-with-a-wayward-child/