Well, I’m packing up for the Outer Banks, and as usual, I am bringing a ton of books with me. Thankfully, this year I have the Kindle so my bag will be lighter and less bulky.
Here’s what I’ll be reading while we’re away:
- Lingering Spirit by Marilyn Meredith
- The Last Operative by Jerry B. Jenkins
- Keeping the Wolves at Bay Media Training by Jonathan Bernstein
- Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
- Plan B by Steven Verrier (this review will appear at this blog)
- Bowdancer III: Warrior Women by Janie Franz (providing back cover blurb)
- When Love Ends and the Ice Cream Carton is Empty by Jackie Johnson
- Healing with Words: A Writer’s Cancer Journey by Diana M. Raab
- Harvest Moon by Chastity Bush
- Reservations by Elysabeth Eldering (this review will appear at this blog)
- Evenings on Dark Island by Rhett DeVane & Larry Rock
Unless noted, these reviews will appear at my main blog, The Book Connection.
I hope you have a great couple of weeks. I’ll try to post at least once while we’re away.
Thank you for all your support!