Katie and Jake are spending summer vacation with Aunt Jean on the farm. She has many portraits of their relatives hanging on the wall, and she says that Katie and Jake carry the wanderlust gene that Great-Grandpa Henry had.
With the help of their dog, Cooper, Katie and Jake find a manhole cover with a handle in the yard and pull it up to find Dirk from Holland climbing out. Their conversation and a mysterious noise leads Katie and Jake to investigate Aunt Jean’s attic, where they find a talking trunk, some mysterious items and two purple bracelets that allow them to become Undercover Kids like Dirk.
Katie, Jake and Cooper travel through the tunnel where they first saw Dirk and end up in Holland where they learn more about the Dutch. Cooper disappears and Katie, Jake and Dirk must find him before their time runs out and Katie and Jake are forced to return home without him.
READ THE REST OF MY REVIEW HERE!
King James II runs away from England and soon ends up in France with his friend Louis XIV, plotting and planning the downfall of England. The army in Ireland was committed to restoring King James II to his throne. The residents of Londonderry, however, were making preparations for a prolonged siege.
The French officers that followed James on his journey to Dublin decided that it wouldn’t be long before Londonderry was in their hands, if the residents put up any type of fight at all.
Wouldn’t they be surprised?
READ MY FULL REVIEW HERE!
2) Leave a comment with a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. You cannot win if I don’t have your email address.
3) One additional entry if you friend me on Facebook. Leave a comment with your profile link to show you’re friending me.
4) One additional entry if you follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your profile link to show you’re now a follower.
5) Three additional entries if you blog about this contest. Leave a link to your post here.
6) You must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the U.S. or Canada to be eligible to win.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday, January 30, 2011. Winner will be selected out of all entrants who followed the rules governing this contest. Winner will have 72 hours after being contacted to email me their mailing address. If I have not heard from the winner within that time frame, I will select a new winner. Book will be shipped Media Mail through the USPS. TC&TBC is not responsible for lost or damaged goods.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!