Can you believe I haven’t posted one of these updates since October? Whoops! As the girls have grown older, it’s become more of a challenge because I don’t always know what they are reading. In addition, my return to work has reduced my reading time when I had hoped last year and this one would see an increase in my reading.
I won’t bother trying to go through every book I have read since my last update, but here are some notables:
- Little Author in the Big Woods by Yona Zeldis McDonough, a middle grade biography of Laura Ingalls Wilder,
- River Spirits by Marilyn Meredith, the latest in her Deputy Tempe Crabtree series,
- Fearless Joe Dearborne by Lisa Whitney, a middle grade adventure novel,
- The Seven Levels of Communication by Michael Maher, a business book,
- Death of a Clown by Heather Haven, a murder mystery set during World War II,
- The Search for the Stone of Excalibur by Fiona Ingram, the second book in her Chronicles of the Stone Series.
As for Dad, he has been reading some Vince Flynn novels. The Lil’ Diva is currently reading the second Harry Potter book–a series she said she would never read–and the Lil’ Princess is reading the latest Dork Diaries book.
Papou (Greek for grandfather) is currently reading Killing Patton by Bill O’Reilly and Yia-Yia (Greek for grandmother) is polishing off another mystery novel–her favorite genre.
That’s it for now. Hope you have a great week.